Advance Your Hospitality Career
When you work with PenguinStaff, you’re partnering with a leader in hospitality staffing. Whether you’re searching for temporary employment, a permanent position or some extra money on the weekend, Penguin has the career opportunities you need!
PenguinStaff provides its employees with:
Top Career Opportunities
When you work with PenguinStaff, you’ll also be working with some of the top employers in Washington, DC, Richmond and Atlanta.
Access to Comprehensive Training
Through our sister company, Hospitality Training Institute, PenguinStaff provides thorough training in a variety of disciplines. You’ll have access to a variety of courses in several disciplines – ensuring you have the tools you need to succeed in your career.
At PenguinStaff, we are committed to treating our employees as our greatest asset. We’re pleased to provide a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Health insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Exciting Career Opportunities
When you work with PenguinStaff, you’ll have access to a wide range of hospitality career opportunities, including:
Front of the House
- Banquet Captain – Supervises team of 5 to 20 servers
- French Service – Tableside food preparation
- Bartender – Full bar service
- Banquet Server – Takes orders/serves tables/assists guests
- Buffet Attendant/Food Runner – Delivers food to guests, maintains buffet or busses tables as needed
- Banquet Houseman – Sets up and breaks down tables, chairs, etc.
- Coat Check Attendant - Greets guests, checks in garments and jackets
Back of the House
- Janitorial/Housekeeping – Kitchen cleaning, trash removal, etc.
- Storeroom Clerk – Inventory and delivery assistance
- Executive Chefs
- Sous Chefs
- Action Station Attendants
It’s time to take the next step in your career. It’s time to join PenguinStaff. Contact us today to get started.